venerdì 20 settembre 2013

Video con sottotitoli del pezzo "I won't cry, I won't fear" del rapper ucciso Pavlos Fissas, conosciuto anche come KillahP. This is one of his songs roughly translated as "I won't cry, I won't fear"

Killah P - Σιγά μην κλάψω, σιγά μη φοβηθώ (ENG Subs)


 This is one of his songs roughly translated as "I won't cry, I won't fear"

WE DO NOT FORGET
WE DO NOT FORGIVE

The world has become a big prison
and I 'm looking for a way to break the chains.

To those who betrayed me by back stabbing me I want them to know that I will not bother to cry.
And to all my old loves I want them to know that I will not bother to cry.
And to those that threatened me burning chains I want to know that I will not bother with fear.
Let them come and find me at the mountain top, I'm waiting for them and I will not bother with fear.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento